|Trinity Oaks Farm
Mt Dora, FL - Florence, AL
(352) 223-3468 (TEXT ONLY)
Toy Multigen Labradoodles
Have a blessed day!
|FULLY GROWN LABRADOODLE
(STANDARD - 46-85 lbs)
(MINI - 21-45 lbs)
TOY (TINY MINI) - 10-20 lbs.
The ONLY Labradoodles we
breed are TOY Multigen
|Hi, I'm Ivy. Holly is expecting eight
or nine puppies within a week.
AND we are adding another
female to relieve Bama's
frustration with Hollie not going
into heat regularly.
CALL: 256-764-0822, or
|Click on one of these to view videos:
|NOTICE: SEE NEW "shipping and pricing"
|Our Multigen Toy Labradoodle Multigen breeding pair
F1B Toy Labradoodle DAM: Hollie, 18 lb
SIRE: Bama 11 lbs F1B Toy Labradoodle
|Toy Multigen Labradoodle puppies
|Ivy, Nilla Bean Rocks!
We are in love with her. She cried for
maybe five minutes the first night. She
has had only had one accident, the first
morning (our fault of course), and she
sleeps through the night. She has
learned "sit" and "lie down". People that
meet her are amazed by her personality,
as are we. Nilla Bean is so incredible.
|Visit THE SHOALS, the
birthplace of Southern
Rock Music, while picking
|WARNING: THERE IS A RECALL ON
IAMS AND EUKANUBA AND MANY
OTHER DOG FOODS BECAUSE OF
SALMANELLA. WE RECOMMEND YOU
USE WAL-MART OR PUBLIX DRY
DOG FOOD UNTIL ALL
CONTAMINATED IAMS AND
EUKANUBA DOG FOODS HAVE BEEN
CLEARED FROM DEALER'S
SHELVES. WE HAVE NEVER USED
IAMS OR EUKANUBA.
1. We allow potential families to visit the puppies.
2. We allow YOU to select YOUR puppy.
3. We allow visitors at our kennel once the
puppies are vaccinated and are six weeks old.
4. We allow you to see the puppies before
5. We introduce you to and let you interact with
the puppies' sire and dam.
6. We allow you to interact with the puppies to
ensure a personality match.
|BEWARE OF BREEDERS WHO:
1. Do not allow you to visit puppies.
2. Select your puppy for you because
"they know which pup is the best
match for your personality".
3. Do NOT allow visitors to their
4. Do not allow you to see the puppies
before shipping a puppy.
5. Do not let you see or interact with
the sire and dam
6. Do not let you interact with the
puppies to ensure a good personality
ASK YOURSELF WHY???